1.10.09

Bowls (vox)

I have to share my awesome purchase made yesterday. I love decorating our dining room table. Whether it be with decorative plates, flowers, funky bowls...you name it. The one thing I seem to lack are the linens, so I will be making a few more purchases soon.

Back to my awesome purchase. You know the store Old Time Pottery, right? Love that store. I found these white bowls for $.99 each. I know they're not the finest china in the world, but who really cares? They look great on my dining room table!








JonRoss wanted to be included too. peace.



See, cheap and wonderful all at the same time.

Since JonRoss is also a part of this blog now, I thought I'd show you something he purchased recently.




This bad boy is a Vox AC4TV 4W 1x10 Tube Guitar Combo Amp. Did you get that? Yeah, me neither. This is his practice amp, which cost $250.00. PRACTICE amp. Can you imagine how much the one he uses all the time costs?! I don't mind my silly $4 purchase now, nor does he.

And one last thing. I recently became a dark brunette, and I love it.



Tomorrow we are heading back to Marietta, GA for our wonderful friends' wedding. But first, we will be visiting the Georgia Aquarium and then stopping by IKEA. It will be a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE the bowls and I absolutely LOVE your hair! I am thinking about going back to my roots as well... where did you get it done? She/he did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a yummy dark chocolate! ;p
    Old Time Pottery is Mom and I's favorite store to go to. Its like a huge garage sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!! i love how your dining table changes every time i come over, which is a lot! I admire your design savvy.

    PS. loving the dark dark hair!! It's very CLASSY ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great find! I love the plates too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, love the hair and what a great find!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hair and the bowls will last you forever. Oh, and back at ya Jon Ross:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw your comment on Down and Out Chic about the mirrors-- we found ours at Homegoods and it was only $170-- it's gigantic and looks a lot like the one pictured in photo 3 in Down & Out's post :-) Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete