26.10.09

Tisk. Tisk. (for hannah)

I know, I know. It's been over a week since my last post. Shame on me. To be honest, I haven't been too inspired lately. Not to say that I don't think what you fellow bloggers are posting about isn't insanely wonderful, because it is. And I have enjoyed just being a blog stalker for the past week. It was nice to take a break!

This weekend JonRoss and I had a "staycation" in our apartment. Friday night we had a picnic in our living room. Saturday we got out once to see my little brother play soccer, picked up a pizza, and back home we went into our jammies.



On Sunday, we went to church, visited our dear friends and their new baby girl, went to Boo at the Zoo, then rounded out the weekend with one of our favorite events: Small Group. I'm telling you, this small group is both challenging and rejuvenating. And the people we have met, well, I just can't say enough about them.

Every Tuesday I get together with some of my close girlfriends for "Girl's Night." Here are a few pictures of our delicious snacks. (please excuse the blurry photos)








Regular postings will resume. Hope you all had a beautiful weekend as well!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a great weekend...
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little brother is TOO cute! He looks like a little Beckham ; )

    ReplyDelete