13.10.09

Confessions of a shopaholic

They say it happens in three's. I'm going to believe this and hope for the best. Last Wednesday, right before we left for the beach my car died, my phone died and my camera died. The car was a minor fix and we are getting ready to get me a Nissan Murano, I'm getting an iphone today (my husband can get a new one for $100 with his current phone plan and our dear friend Charley gave us his old iphone for free), and a new camera is being saved up for as we speak. Why and I sharing this with you all?

Well, I was supposed to be on a spending hiatus. That has not gone well, AT ALL. Although, we have been paying off debt. Yay us! I commend all of you ladies for sticking to your hiatus. Really. I felt the need to share how terrible JonRoss and I have been, and to let you know that we will be terrible until the end of this year. =)

Also, a funny conversation with my boss yesterday went as follows:

Him: What is that on your wrist?
Me: A watch.
Him: But, it's so big.
Me: It's called a boyfriend's watch.
Him: Don't you already have a husband?
Me: Well, yes. But this is from my sugar daddy (which also happens to be my husband)
Him: Don't they have girlfriend watches you could wear?
Me: Ha, yes. I just like mine a little bigger.
Him: I just don't get it.... (walks away shaking his head)

Silly non-trendy men.

My little sister is just days away from having her baby and that seems to be where most of my focus and energy is going right now. I'll keep you all posted!

3 comments:

  1. Hahahaha... "Don't you already have a husband?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny... love the convo with the boss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, i had a similar conversation with a male collegue that made fun of my for my boyfriend blazer (i didn't use the word 'boyfriend' but you get my point). ugh. men.

    ReplyDelete