5.10.09

Weekend Recap: Part 1 (U2)

This weekend was filled with so much laughter, celebrating, tears and making new friends. To refresh your memory, we were in Marietta, GA for our dear friends' wedding weekend.

But first, we took a trip to IKEA. My first time. I was always skeptical of their stuff b/c it just seemed "too good to be true for the price", even though everyone else loves them. I am a believer now. We plan on taking a trip back very soon to rack up. JonRoss is going back Tuesday for the U2 concert, and he is wanting to pick up this t.v. console.




We then headed to the rehearsal dinner. Actually, we rushed there. I do love visiting Atlanta, but that traffic sets me on edge! I will save tomorrow's post for more of the rehearsal dinner, but here is the dress I wore. It was originally for the wedding, but I ended up going with a different dress for that.



I first saw it on Down & Out Chic's blog. {via shopcuffs.com}

One last thing, this is the plaid tunic I bought from Charlotte Russe. It's my new favorite item of clothing.



Happy Monday!

8 comments:

  1. I love the new plaid stuff that's in! I wish it had actually been cool when I was wearing back in middle school! Looking forward to our girl's night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love your new top! Still LOVING plaid:) Happy Monday. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally love Ikea... im heading to atlanta friday i wish i had the funds for some shopping... oh well cute outfits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are too cute. Love the shirt and that dress is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i absolutely adore the plaid with the cuffed jeans!

    such a sweet yet sophisticated style you have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very similar to ours. I love Ikea. For inexpensive pieces, it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your too cute, really. Love your new blog.

    ReplyDelete