7.10.09

We welcome you to... (where the streets have no name)

A typical tuesday night with the J.rays... where will you find us??

Me: either hanging with some of my best gal friends or spending some quality time with my sisters and nieces/nephews.





Lindsay on the left is 17 weeks pregnant. She's 14 months older than me and loves to wear flowers in her hair. (don't ya just love when people step out of the norm?) Erica on the right is 37(almost) weeks pregnant with Kamilla Monroe. Holy cow, I am so ready to meet this precious girl. It really could be any day now. Erica is 2 years younger than me. (by the way, I am 27)

We celebrated my Maw Maw's 83rd birthday last night. Although she likes to think of herself as 38.



That cutie patootie in her lap is Klatyon. He belongs to Erica and will be 2 in January.



This beautiful angel is Hannah. My niece.



This other beautiful angel is Abigail. My other niece.



Gah. This picture melts my heart. This picture looks like it's straight from a magazine!

So, that was my night.

JonRoss:




See that foot? That's JonRoss. Him and his buddies went to the U2 concert. Jealous?? I know I am.





Both of us came home with our hearts full and went to sleep with smiles on our faces. If you're asking yourself if this is a typical night for us, the answer is YES!

Tonight we leave for the beach. FINALLY. A relaxing weekend with nothing going on. I'm downright giddy.

(sorry for the terrible quality of photos. we're currently working on that)

3 comments:

  1. Oh, so jealous! But it does look like you had fun too... how sweet are those little baby bumps? 37 weeks? Wow... she looks fabulous (and happy!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun for both of you. Have fun at the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww thats the sweetest blog by the way i love your hair color!!

    ReplyDelete