28.10.09

Good News!

Well, it's time. Time I share with my fellow bloggers the good news. I AM PREGNANT!!

JonRoss and I found out last week, which really explains why I have been a little absent-minded lately. All I can think about is this sweet, precious gift from God growing inside of me. (not to mention I am extremely tired already with little motivation)

We are stoked. I mean just downright giddy. I look forward to reading each week how our baby is doing, how he/she is growing, and the changes my body will go through. I'm embracing this journey with all that is inside of me. I look forward to the good, the bad, and the ugly. REALLY!

In other good news. My sister had her baby yesterday. Kamila Monroe was 8 lbs 1 oz and 19 3/4 inches. She is beautiful, angelic and spunky already. Knowing how much I love her really gets me all choked up about how much I'm going to love my own baby. (and yes, what they say about pregnancy hormones is true... I am a ball of tears these days)




Please excuse my big face, and just ooh and ahh over my precious niece!

9 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! That is soooo exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel and Jonross, I really am just so happy for y'all. What a blessing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! You are going to be the cutest mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW EXCITING! wahoooooo! congrats dear, so excited to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats congrats! Such exciting news!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! So exciting! I'm pregnant too--- which is part of the reason I've been MIA from blogging! Just been tired and busy. How far along are you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late to the party, but a big, big congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a blessing ! I am very happy for you both, Rachel and Jonross :)

    ReplyDelete