13.1.10

Did you know?

That Top Shop sells maternity clothes?

This dress is a.dorable and I'm wondering if I could talk my sweet husband into getting it for me?!

Also, I am about to enter my 16th week of pregnancy. I have a cute little bump and I felt my sweet little one kick for the first time yesterday! We find out the sex of the baby in 2 weeks. I am distracting myself by contemplating a makeover. I have been so bleh for the past 12 weeks, that I'm ready to feel beautiful and sassy once again. Although it's a bit chilly for that dress at this moment, I'd still feel sassy with it hanging in my closet awaiting Spring.

I will leave you with a photo. It's a very bad quality, blurry, not centered photo, but I can't figure out how to download pictures from my camera just yet so this'll do. It's our new t.v. stand. We got it from IKEA for $60, on sale from $180. It's a bookcase that we turned sideways. My husband had the *brilliant* idea to put the fabric behind it to cover all those nasty chords. He also tied back the chords that are currently shown in this picture. I'm in love with it!

7 comments:

  1. that looks great! very smart move on the sideways action, never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you felt the baby kick, how sweet! so excited for you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel- it looks great! I'm 21 weeks today--- and started to feel the baby move last week. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting!! That feeling is just the best.

    The tv stand looks great!

    ReplyDelete