22.1.10

Baby Names



I just love this vanity bench from etsy store High Street Market. The fabric colors are exactly what I want for the (girl)nursery and it would make a great place to perch my feet while rocking baby. We keep going back and forth about what to do with the nursery if we are having a boy, so this piece may or may not work.

This weekend we (my sister Erica and I) are hosting a baby shower for our older sister, Lindsay. She is due March 14th with her sweet little Dixie (she really likes her southern roots). Before I go and finalize the details for the shower, I thought I'd share with you dear readers the names we have picked out for baby.

Boy: Everette(after my grandfather) Ross(after my baby's daddy)
Girl: Lennon(after John Lennon) Joy(after my sweet Mama)

If you'll remember, we recently named our kitten Lennon. When a friend told us how cool that name would be for our child, we quickly changed kitties name to Dexter. After the t.v. show. He reminds us much of Dexter's character. Normal, fun loving kitty by day, psychopath serial killer by night. It fits him well.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. i love that bench, so pretty! congrats on narrowing down some names, that seems like a difficult task. i really like lennon for a girl too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm new to your new blog, so I just read about your news - Congratulations! I love the name Everette and Lennon is too cute! I bet you'll be finding out the gender soon - so exciting! I am also expecting a little one, in fact today I rounded into my third trimester! It's hard to believe how time flies. I had no idea that Top Shop had maternity clothes, thanks for sharing!! I hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stumbled on your blog somehow. that bench is so gorgeous. and Lennon for a girl? amazing. :D

    ReplyDelete