19.1.10

One down.

This past weekend my husband and I were celebrating our one year anniversary. We are very laid back people when it comes to holidays/birthdays/and other random things people celebrate. We like to do fun things for each other, but we don't feel the need to go crazy, spending lots of money and getting all fancy shmancy. (there are times for this, but they are rare!)

A perfect night of celebrating according to us is when we can order take-out, set up a picnic in our living room and watch the last two episodes of season 5 from LOST. (which we did) It was pure bliss. However, that day we did get out to look at houses, go see Avatar, and eat some more (I've finally moved into the "i'm hungry more phase"). What a beautiful movie that is! I am fascinated and slightly obsessed with seeing it again!

We had such a wonderful day, which carried over to Sunday and Monday just spending time together, regrouping and talking about what a beautiful, first year it was! I am positively giddy about what this year will hold for us.


p.s. I am going on a maternity shopping spree soon. Any suggestions on where to go? (besides Old Navy)

1 comment:

  1. target! I always accidentally pick up Liz Lange clothes at Target:)

    ReplyDelete