16.12.09

Zofran..

is my new best friend. I am amazed at how well this tiny (and very expensive) yellow pill has completely helped me, overnight. The 'ole saying, "I feel like a new woman" sums it all up for me. I am (somewhat)ready to start the nursery planning process, finally.

Although we won't know the gender of the baby for about 6 more weeks, I thought a lot last night about the nursery. We know that no matter the gender we want to do white/antique white, yellow mustard and possibly gray or brown for the colors. I want something very simple. Calm and serene.

I was looking at different nursery photos online and a question popped in my head: Should there always be a focal point in a room (and this goes for all bedrooms)? Does it always have to be the crib/bed??

I was wondering what your opinion on this was. Please leave a comment if you'd like!

3 comments:

  1. i'm glad you've found something that's helping. i have no experience with nurseries, although i think the best designed ones generally have a focal point to ground the room. it could be a cool rug or wall decor. i'm not sure it has to always be the crib.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my best friends stayed on Zofran for months. She had terrible sickness, all day.

    I love the room below as well. I struggle with masculine vs. femenine as well. The joys of decorating for two:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you!!! So very, very exciting! Glad you're feeling better and will get to enjoy this special time more.

    ReplyDelete