9.6.09

need a little...

empowerment?? Go on over to the inspiring blog, Perfect Sentiment, where the lovely Erin speaks some truthful and encouraging words.

Things have been quiet, yet busy here. I've been just busy enough that I haven't had time to tackle the dresser I've been dying to get my hands on. We live in an apartment, so it takes a lot more than being able to go to a garage to sand and paint. But, I'm working on that.

My husband and I have been toying around with the idea of purchasing a home this year. Over the weekend we went and looked at an adorable home. I know it could be possible we don't get this house, but just the possibility of getting into our very own home this year makes me absolutely giddy! I feel like a "big kid" now! And of course, I'm already daydreaming about colors I would use to paint and dinner parties we'd have on our back deck.

I would probably purchase some outdoor chairs like these because they are cheerful, like my mood:





{via cb2, of course}

Will keep you all updated!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, what an exciting time! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Do keep us posted! I've been loving these chairs too. The colors are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed about the house! And I could not agree more about Erin's post today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh! so fun buying your first house! we are on number 4 and I still love our first the most! There is something about that first house!!XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the house! sounds exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need some of those outdoor chairs... love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an exciting time!!

    Thanks for the shout out... So glad it was encouraging to you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We bought our first house together last year. It is an amazing experience! LOVE those chairs!

    ReplyDelete