3.11.09

Different and Wonderful

Things around here could not be more different and wonderful all at the same time:

We are frantically searching for a new house to rent, since we had decided to wait until next year to buy.
I am eating saltine crackers and drinking water for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Hormones are flying around like crazy.
What they say about pregnancy brain is true.
I find myself surrounded by family and friends only to daydream of this sweet baby growing inside of me and lose track of all conversation.
I find myself praying more for this baby than any other person I have ever prayed for.
I google "what happens when..." many times a day.
JonRoss is in love.
I am in love.

I have basically finished the look of the nursery if we find out it is a girl. Guess I'm in a girly mood these days. =)

5 comments:

  1. I KNOW A HOUSE YOU CAN RENT!!!!!!!!! You're in Memphis right? Our best friends have a cute little house in High Point Terrace that is for rent. They are in Jackson, MS doing a residency. It's 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, nice yard, great location. They just re-did the kitchen, big deck and I'm sure she would let you paint whatever colors you wanted, but what she has it cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the pregnancy. Enjoy this journey. It's truly the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again! Brian and I are so excited for you and your new growing family. We love you guys.

    PS...WHAT! I had no idea you had a blog. Yeah for blogs! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. rachel, congrats on the pregnancy! i love your new blog. you have grown into such a beautiful young woman...seems like just the other day you were in my Disciple Now group...all of you girls have a special place in my heart :)
    carrie

    ReplyDelete