11.11.09

Christmas List

I would love to own this dress for all of the up-coming Christmas parties. (yes, I know I'm hopping right over Thanksgiving. But who really dresses up for that. If I'm going to be stuffing my face full of turkey, I want to be in my fat pants)

I think this dress would be perfect for the tiny bump that will start to form around that time.





{via ModCloth}

Last night I stayed home to rest (I am getting over coughing/sneezing/sore throat/fever) and started on my Christmas List. (I am a list person, really it was for my own benefit) But, I'm curious to know, what is on your Christmas List this year?

6 comments:

  1. That dress is SO pretty. At the time of my list this year is an SLR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is this dress? I'm going to go get it! JK, I love it. Casey and I bought luggage...I know, how exciting. Good luggage is expensive and with the upcoming marriage we are trying to be practical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress! It's so you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely get it! it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wedding ha... cute dress how are you feeling these days??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress!

    Lovely blog!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete