22.3.10

Mobile Found

Hello there! We have been super busy over the past couple of weeks! I think it all caught up with me yesterday and all I could do was sit in bed with my pj's on, snoozing on and off.

Just an update:

My husband has spent the past two weekends in ATL, Saturday I joined him for the night and we were able to hang with some pretty awesome friends.
We bought a new car ;)
My older sister had her baby. Sweet Dixie Nicole entered this world on the 14th. She is absolutely beautiful, and hardly ever cries! I hope to be as lucky with Everett ;)
We have finished painting the nursery (thanks to some friends for their help!)
I painted the dresser/changing table and am seeking out handles for it now.
We've celebrated birthdays for friends, had friends over for dinner, played games at our small group, shopped for baby clothes, and spring cleaned.


What's next on the agenda for us:
Paint headboard we recently acquired
Put together crib
(me)Bachelorette trip to Nashville for my dear friend Leah
JonRoss is playing 9 services Easter weekend
Glucose Test
Oh yeah, and watch LOST episodes of course


Here's a picture of a birthday lunch I had at the apartment for my friend Laura:






A picture of the painted nursery:



Our new to us car:



And me at 26 weeks:



One last thing to mention, and the reason I started this post in the first place. I have a couple of mobile ideas in mind, but this one I am really enjoying at the moment.



{via Etsy shop Almost Sunday}

4 comments:

  1. eek! love the nursery walls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving those striped walls - can't wait to how it all turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at the baby bump! Super cute. Loving the color choice for the nursery. Looking foward to the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes...lovin those walls Rachel.
    p.s. you look adorable.

    ReplyDelete