2.7.09

Take a look...

...at what I came across.. this Flickr photostream!! I was googling a paint color and this pulled up, and boy oh boy, does it has some yummy eye candy!? And tons of inspiration. Here are a few of my favorites. I'm really leaning towards dark walls lately. (you would think with it being summertime, I'd be going for the opposite??)

Pure yummy-ness:



The bold colors makes me so happy:



So much to love about this room:



And for the lighter side of me:




I'm off to Atlanta tomorrow, which is where my husband has been rocking it out all week. I have missed him terribly and am about to go nuts for lack of sleep...(does that ever happen to y'all? Your love leaves and you have a hard time sleeping?)


I hope you have a fabulous 4th of July weekend! I know I will!!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Stunning. Have fun in Atlanta and Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty! Have a great 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving dark walls too and I've always been a white wall person. Have a great trip and 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, i have a terrible time sleeping without b. have fun in atlanta and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the wall colors!! I have been looking for furniture for our living room and I love the furniture in these photos! (I know Papa John would NEVER agree though!) Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these rooms are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete